27 November 2008

Jeff fa fa ...DUNHAM ... dot com


You know when you have absolutely no expectations that something will be worth watching, and withing the first few minutes you get remarkably surprised ... well that is my exerience when I watched the two DVDs I got of Jeff Dunham - WOW I am a Jeff Dunham fan till the day I day !

Some Background on Mr Jeff fa fa (watch the DVDs and you will get it)
Jeff Dunham, born in 1968 in Dallas, Texas, is an American ventriloquist and stand-up comedian. A graduate of Baylor University, he has performed at comedy clubs across the U.S. since the late 1980s.

He has also appeared on numerous television shows, including The Tonight Show, where on his 1990 debut he was invited to sit on Johnny Carson’s couch, Late Show with David Letterman, and Comedy Central Presents in 2003.




In January 2008 Dunham was voted number 1 comedian in Comedy Central's “Stand-Up Showdown”.


(Of course Peanut is my favourite - the little bugger)

Click on the Title of this post to go directly to Jeff's website

No comments: