09 November 2009

'Joostgate' - finally the truth


Am I the only one who thinks that Joost is an absolute ‘wuss’? I mean there he went on the record to say that “I never had sexual relations with this woman” …Oh no sorry that is the wrong scandal. “It is not me in the tapes …the guy on the tapes has a bigger penis” – what sick tormented human being goes on about the size of his member …and then it comes out that it actually was him. He clearly has more brains in his small head …than in the big one…

And the cherry on top is that now he has released his ‘all-tell’ book, so that we can read about his inner demons and struggles that forced him to shnarff Kat and have sex with strippers. Yah right Joost – I have no sympathy for you or your raunchy behaviour. You lied to the whole of South Africa to save your own neck!!! Out of principle I will not read your book (nor advise anyone to buy it) – you have done enough damage.

Poor Amore, I really hope she divorces your sorry ass !!!

To go and watch the videos click here

5 comments:

BoyInterrupted said...

I agree ... he is such a not half the man I thought he was. If you over step the line ...own up and admit !! Can't imagine what he put his family through ...and now he thinks it is all OK with a book - pathetic LOL

Unknown said...

This all coming from the guy who clearly told John Robbie on 702 last week - "i am now going to stay out of the media"...

Please do! Get off my tv, my radio and my laptop screen! And no, I will not pay R200 to read more half-truths and whole lies!!!

I hope Amor sues his ass for all he's worth!!!

Juz said...

He is such a doos,
And it seems that everyone is seeing through his feeble attempt at marketing his book.

Anonymous said...

LOL I agree: JOOS THE DOOS

Anonymous said...

Funny... I was thinking about how much of a doos he is this morning. He looks like a real low class druggy these days. This is what drugs do to people. Did he say that in his book? He should.