29 October 2009

Ambiance Guest House - Pretoria

As someone who travels extensively, I have basically seen it all when it comes to accommodation, hotels and guest houses. So it is explicable that I don’t get over animated when it comes to these types of establishments. Well that all changed when I was stationed in Pretoria for 2 ½ months during the Confed Cup, and discovered a little gem in the heart of Pretoria.

Although the though of being away from my own home for that amount of time petrified me (as we all know you can never really get comfortable at a hotel or guest house) – all my fears were quickly abolished within minutes of arriving at Ambiance. It is strange what an authentic warm smile and attention to detail can achieve. And the touch of French country living and décor-with-a-difference also did the job.

Thank you Pieter and Deidre for making me feel like family. You really made my experience a memorable one. You guys are world class people with even bigger hearts. I want to welcome you both to the LGBTI “family”.

If you are looking for comfort, in an unperturbed environment where you can be yourself …I can sincerely recommend Ambiance Guest House. Go and support them and discover the biggest gem in PTA yourself.

Visit their website here:
Ambiance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really dig your blog. keep it up.

http://closetrugbyguy.blogspot.com/

just a guy. stuck in the closet.