19 October 2009

Mr Gay South Africa

Gone is the era of 'Mickey Mouse' pageants with bad organisation and non-excistent prizes. For the first time I feel that I can put my stamp of approval on the Mr Gay South Africa pageant. If you haven't heard of it by now ...you propably staying on Uranus...

Well done to the organisers for all the planning and efforts. This year the amount of sponsors has also made headlines and even a R50K (yes R50K !!) audience prize has been included. This is going to be a night to remember.

Place your favourite in the lead by sending a SMS 'GSA + your favourite's name and surname' to 35215 -this counts 25% of the total. The judging on the cruise is another 25%, and the final on the 28th of November will count 50% (half interviews, half ramp)...and you have to agree that the contestants are super-hot !!!

Tickets are now on sale !! Go to Mr Gay South Africa to get more info on all the contestants and to book your ticket.

















1 comment:

Andrew said...

Where is Chris Macgregor's pic?